These photos are… unusual. So I tried to imagine what could be happening there.
1) Girl discovers her telekinetic powers while in line at McDonald’s;
2) Burgers made of genetically modified cows come back to life (aka “zomburgers”);
3) The ghost of a former fast food employee returns to get revenge on the company that stole his identity (his name was Ronald, he was very pale with bright red curly hair and, due to allergies, his nose was always red);
4) Fast food employee accidentally drops lysergic acid into the special sauce; customers are horrified/euphoric about their food;
5) Aliens begin their invasion of Earth; they didn’t take scale into account: their spaceships are very small and look like Big Macs (they think that every McDonald’s is a lost colony; they are very confused);
6) Beetlejuice 2: Lydia Deetz is now a middle-aged goth mom; her teenage daughter (who is not goth at all and dreams of being a cheerleader) is frustrated with her mother who doesn’t understand why she’s always on a diet; Lydia uses elaborate musical numbers involving flying food to try to convince her daughter to eat properly; ashamed, the girl runs into the attic to be alone and discovers a model of the small town they live in; she’s strangely attracted to an odd tiny grave that reads “B-E-T-E-L-G-E-U-S-E.”
(photos by Evgeny Atamanenko via Boing Boing)